[IP] Issuance and Redemption Throttle Increase Mainnet and Base

Summary

This proposal Increases redemption and issuance throttle for High Yield USD on Mainnet and Base.

Abstract

The proposed proposal, if enacted, would increase the throttle to $2M and 10% issuance and to $2.5M and 12.5% redemption, which would allow for increased movability while holding this asset.

Rationale

We believe by increasing the issuance and redemption throttle we are more accurately allowing High Yield USD to meet market demand while remaining in line with safe limits.

Risks

By increasing the issuance and redemption throttle we believe that throttle levels can be increased while still remaining conservative. These changes would result in improved user experience while maintaining levels of safety and security.

• Yes, I am for this proposal
  • No, I am against this proposal
0 voters

Hi! Firstly, I wanted to congratulate the High Yield USD team for the high quality of their written communications. In an effort to help governance proposal clarity and following the reccommended naming conventions published in the forum by StableLab, we modified the title of the proposal to clearly display [RFC] (between square brackets) at the beginning of the title. We encourage the hyUSD team to adopt this convention to keep a good [RFC] and [IP] record track.

Reccommended proposal guidelines: Naming convention for RFCs and IPs

In addition, this proposal has been published for onchain voting and rejected by majority here:

And split in two and approved separately here:

And here: